There are also 5 languages of love ...
1) Words of Affirmation: Actions don't always speak louder than words. If this is your love language, unsolicited compliments mean the world to you. Hearing the words, "I love you", are important- hearing the reasons behind that love sends your spirits skyward. Insults can leave you shattered and are not easily forgotten.
2) Quality Time: In the vernacular of Quality Time, nothing says, "I love you", like full, undivided attention. Being there for this type of person is critical, but really being there- with the TV off, fork and knife down, and all chores and tasks on standby - makes your significant other feel truly special and loved.
3) Receiving gifts: It is NOT love language for materialism; the receiver of gifts thrives on the love, thoughtfulness, and effort behind the gift. If you speak this language , the perfect gift or gesture shows that you are known, you are cared for, and you are prized above whatever was sacrificed to bring the gift for you. A missed b-day, anniversary, or a hasty, thoughtless gift would be disastrous - so would the absence of everyday gestures.
4) Acts of service: can vacuuming the floors really be an expression of love? Anything you do to ease the burden of responsibilities weighing on an "Acts of Service" person will speak volumes. The words, you want most hear: "Let me do that for you".
5) Physical Touch: This language isn't all about the bedroom. A person whose primary language is Physical Touch is very touchy. Hugs, pats on the back, holding hands, and thoughtful touches on the arm, shoulder, or face - they can all be ways to show excitement, concern, care, and love.
Girls for travelling. Find thousands profiles of girls that want to date and travel with you. Meet thousands of adventurous girls who love the road, leisure, travel and adventure.
So, if you want to find your Ukrainian women or Russian women you must know this 5 languages of love!
What do you think, what is your love language?